Santa Rockstar 3 Santa Rockstar 3

Weird game

This game's a little bit hard but a bit weird compared to the original Guitar Hero Game and rockstar.

Mario Babies - The Game Mario Babies - The Game

This game is corrupted

No offense, I like the idea of making the game like pac man but when you get the item to make the ghosts edible, you still get hit and you can't tell if they're edible or not. And the worst thing is that you can't choose whether you want to be Mario or Luigi. And this game is chosen to be Luigi. I like your flash movies though, they're really funny, but you really need to work on the games.

Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

Why???

Why does the freaking message keep saying "undefined"??? Do you need another computer with the same connection or something??? I've tried this game for two years, man, and yet, it's still saying the same thing!>:C

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Very good 3.D. Remake

But I liked the old Pico's School. Proabably because I've been playing it a million times for years and it gets easy. This one is slightly different, but takes some time to manage.

Tails' Nightmare Tails' Nightmare

Not a very bad game

Don't play this at night. You'll have a nigthmare like me. Play it sometime in the day time. I liked the game, I like tails controls but wheres tails invinsiblity? How can their be a Sonic game without invisible contact to the enemies to characters?

Youda Baby Blimp Youda Baby Blimp

Best game ever!

This is an awesome taking care of baby game. I favorited it!

Rice or no? Rice or no?

All answers were yes??

Screw you! Why do you always get all answers yes? Some of them were not rice. Please fix the right answers.

Videogame Warlords:Sonic Videogame Warlords:Sonic

Could have been better...

This game is too short. It takes you 30 sec to beat this game. If you could have more enemies, it wouldn't have been better.

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

I've enjoyed it!

Great game!

Freds Adventure Freds Adventure

I just beat this game last night!

Must like this game, our group rules!