I love YOU! I love YOU!

Huh?

It has my name on it?? Awww your so sweet.

Spongebob Erection Quest Spongebob Erection Quest

What the fuck?

Spongebob is now licking Partrick's ass or dick. And the scene at Sandy's house seems blury. The scenes in the Erection flashes are blury and bad Graphics to it.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

That was a good prayer!

WAY better than part 2. The voices done for the little girl sounded cute. "I miss you daddy"

Santa Rockstar 3 Santa Rockstar 3

Weird game

This game's a little bit hard but a bit weird compared to the original Guitar Hero Game and rockstar.

Mario Babies - The Game Mario Babies - The Game

This game is corrupted

No offense, I like the idea of making the game like pac man but when you get the item to make the ghosts edible, you still get hit and you can't tell if they're edible or not. And the worst thing is that you can't choose whether you want to be Mario or Luigi. And this game is chosen to be Luigi. I like your flash movies though, they're really funny, but you really need to work on the games.

Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

Why???

Why does the freaking message keep saying "undefined"??? Do you need another computer with the same connection or something??? I've tried this game for two years, man, and yet, it's still saying the same thing!>:C

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Beutiful song!

this is such a pretty beutiful old song but I command that it could probaly upset people under 8 or something i'm 9 anyway.